Please note that the following deadlines will be enforced:
- 15 March 2019: First day when abstracts can be submitted
- 01 June 2019: Last day to submit an abstract
- 02 June 2019: First day when full papers for accepted abstracts can be submitted
- 01 September 2019: Last day to submit draft full papers
- 01 September 2019: Last day to cancel and receive 80% refund of the registration fee
- 02 September 2019: Last day to apply for the Beck Student Scholarship
- 15 November 2019: Authors to return their revised papers to the Proceeding Subcommittee for acceptance and layout in the proceddings
- 15 November 2019: Earlier registration ends and registration prices increase
- 01 December 2019: Last day to cancel and receive 50% refund of the registration fee. No refunds given after this date
- 20 April 2020: The Sinkhole Conference begins!
"Conference participants traveling with a spouse or other companion(s) who will also stay at the conference venue must provide the full names of any person(s) to the conference organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) before February 23. Companions are required to stay in the same room as the conference participant. Please note that there is a single double-size bed in each room; if additional rooms are needed, additional registration costs will be charged. For details and more information, please go to:https://training.fws.gov/campus/lodging.html"